University of Michigan ACO
1301 Catherine Street
6312 E. Med Sci I
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5693
Timothy A. Peterson, MD - Medical Director, University of Michigan Pioneer ACO
- UMHS: 1-800-211-8181
- Medicare: 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24 hours a day/7 days a week. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048
Composition of ACO
The University of Michigan Pioneer ACO is a partnership between UMHS, IHA, Packard Health, and Dr. Deborah Peery, MD. The ACO also works closely with St. Joseph Mercy Health System in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
University of Michigan ACO Participants
- University of Michigan Health System, Faculty Group Practice
- IHA, Inc.
- Packard Health
- Dr. Deborah Peery, MD
University of Michigan ACO Governing Body
- Dr. Timothy A. Peterson, MD - Voting Member and Chair, UMHS
- Rob Casalou - Voting Member, St. Joseph Mercy Health System
- Linnea Chervenak - Non-Voting Member, UMHS Population Health Office
- Tony Denton - Voting Member, UMHS
- Steve Dobson - Voting Member, Medicare Consumer Advocate
- Dr. Mary Durfee, MD - Voting Member, IHA, Inc.
- Bill Fileti - Voting Member, IHA, Inc.
- Jason Harris - Non-Voting Member, IHA. Inc.
- Julia Herzog - Voting Member, Medicare Patient Representative
- Kathryn Shindeldecker - Non-Voting Member, UMHS Population Health Office
- Dr. David A. Spahlinger, MD - Voting Member, UMHS
- Kathy Ward - Non-Voting Member, UMHS Quality Management Program
University of Michigan ACO Committees and Key Leadership Personnel
- Pioneer ACO Working Group: Timothy A. Peterson, MD and Mary Durfee, MD; Co-Chairs
Aggregate Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
- Performance Year 1: TBD
How Shared Savings are Distributed